THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, March 27, 2009

6 things i treasure most in my life....

HELLOOOOO....i want to ask you what treasure most in you life???i think many treasure in your life rights???i also have treasure in my life...don't laught at me if i tell you what i treasure most in my life...

the treasure most important in my life is handphone because i buy this handphone when i get the frist salary 2 years ago...i'm very happy because i can buy with my own money...even if this handphone cheap but i appreaciate that...the second treasure most in my life is all my book because i can read went i boring and can increase my knowlegde...Sometimes people throw the book until thy finish read the book...my accesories also treasure in my life because all my accesories i buy with my own money thats way i keep very well...My accesories like a rings,hair clips and another else...

My cloth also my treasure most because have my mother buy and have i buy with my own self...same my cloth my make-up also my treasure because it can make i beautiful when i use it...hehe...my make-up like a lipstic,compact powder and another else...i keep this very weel...finally the treasure most is my motorcycle but i not ride go to college because my mother scare if i accident...this all my treasure most in my life...i hope i can still keep very well.....

0 comments: