THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, March 23, 2009

THE BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT I GET

HELLOOOOO......nice to meet you again...i think all of you at one time get the present from your birhday right?i'm also like you all at one time get hte present from my birhday...i think the best birhday i get is spangebob cake and a ring...

i get my birthday present last year...i'm very happy because i can wish my birthday with my friend...she buy me a spangebob cake because she know that i like spangebob cartoon...we celebrate at my house..my parents not give the persent to me because i know they busy with their work but they give me a lot of love and i'm very appreciate that...untill now i still keep the present i get from my friend...i must appreciate wha they give to me..but the ring i still keep because the ring loose if i wear...hehe...i want to thanks to my friend and my parents because remember my birthday....

0 comments: