THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, March 23, 2009

...my classmates...

haiiii......see you again in my blog...i think all of you have a classmates right?now i'm study at Kulim Community Collge and i also have classmates...my classmates very friendly and hey very sporting...in my class have thirhdteen students but in thirhdteen students only have two guys but i'ts ok because they also my classmates too...

I'm nery happy because i have friendly classmates...but the special in my classamates is have a twins...they are Siti Rohana and Siti Rohani...they always come together with their scooter..hehe.. in my class also have from Perak and Pulau Pinang..they rent at Taman Kenari with three friends from class 2A...my classmates always do assigment or exersice together...sometimes we all out together if no assigment or exam...actually my classmates also funny...sometimes they do a joke..Actually two guys from my class also rent at Taman Kenari because they from Jawi,Pulau Pinang and Sungai Petani...my classmates very caring if friend from my class have a problem...i'm very happy because i have classmates like they all...finally i hope we all succeful in life and still friend until finish study ok....

0 comments: