THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, March 27, 2009

what do i think about blogs????

haiiiiiii...see you again in my blog...Firstly i want to thank you for my english lecturer Puan Subashini Annamalai because she teach me how to create a blogs...before this i don't know how to create a blog and for what create a blog...now i know for what we create a blogs..

i think the blogs very interesting because we can write everything happen in our life everyday like a diary...in blogs i can put picture or i can add my friends...in blogs i can improve my english and anybody can comment it make i want to create more stories in my blogs...before this nobody can comment my english but now my lecturer or my friends can comment anything about my blogs...i'm very happy because i have my own blogs...i also can read all my friends blogs..i can comment in my friends blog like they comment at my blog...in my blogs i can put a songs,my friends picture or anything else that i want put in my blogs...

Actually blogs very interesting ...finally i hope i can create more interesting stories in my blogs....

0 comments: