THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

..my aim for SPA 203...

haiiiii............see you again in my blogs....today i want to tell you all about my aim for SPA 203...i have a target for english that i want to get A last semester but i have only get B...i'm very sad but for this semester i want to try my best for get A in SPA 203...

In english class i learn many things...sometimes i not understands the question thats way i write different that the question want it can make my marks little...last semester i think i can do it but i only get B...start from now,i want to study and it my best for english and i hope i can get A...now english very important because all in english and i hope in english class i want to improve my english...i want to try my best in assigment,test or kuiz because i want my marks highest and i can get A...last semester went i know that i only get B,i really sad,dissappointed but i'm glade because i get B not fail...

So start from now i want totry my best to get A in english and i hope i can get it....

0 comments: