THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, March 23, 2009

...my first day at the college...

My frist day at college is 14 July 2008...It is the first day because they do "Minggu Suai Kenal" at Bendang Man....we all go at Bendang Man about 2.00 p.m...at there we all do many activities..From there i get many friend........we all sleep in the tent...in tent about 6 students....Every morning we all do aerobic and excersice...at night we do a iced-breaking,acting,games and another else....

At first day in college we all devide in 2 group...First group is odd number and second group is even number....i'm in even number because my marix is ko3spp08f014....so in semester 1 have 2 class each class have 15 students....First class is 1A and my class s 1B...My class lecturer is Cik NurZahirah Bt. Mohd Ghazali....she also teach computer in my class...She very nice and always smile...in my class Wafi to be a leader and his assistant is Siti Rohana and ti be a teasurer to collect money for photostat or do anything in my class....i'm very happy because all my friend very friendly.....

At college have a rules all students must wear the matrix cards....college very different wiyh old scholl before because studentscan wear baju kurung,kebaya or slack......lastly i hope i can finish my study at Kulim Community College.....

2 comments:

P0cAhoNta$ said...

Finish your study with flying colours ya. We (all the lecturers) will always pray for your success =)

Munirah said...

thank you for you advise